Dec 20, 2010, 12:00 PM EDT
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your favorite.
Because putting a handful of videos in one post will bog down some internet connections, we’ll simply insert a link to each post.
Save of the Night: Jonathan Quick.
Save of the Night: Marc-Andre Fleury.
Save of the Night: Martin Brodeur.
Save of the Night: Cam Ward.
Save of the Night: Martin Brodeur (again).
Save of the Night: Tim Thomas.
Save of the Night: Chris Osgood.
Once again, we have one goalie earning two entries. Considering the kind of season Brodeur is having, this might be a (marginally) comforting sight for New Jersey Devils fans. One thing that sets this list apart is that every goalie is more or less a “big name” guy, Osgood is the only backup but he has Stanley Cups on his resume.
So the question is: who made the best stop? Vote in the poll below.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 12
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54