Dec 20, 2010, 12:00 PM EDT
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your favorite.
Because putting a handful of videos in one post will bog down some internet connections, we’ll simply insert a link to each post.
Save of the Night: Jonathan Quick.
Save of the Night: Marc-Andre Fleury.
Save of the Night: Martin Brodeur.
Save of the Night: Cam Ward.
Save of the Night: Martin Brodeur (again).
Save of the Night: Tim Thomas.
Save of the Night: Chris Osgood.
Once again, we have one goalie earning two entries. Considering the kind of season Brodeur is having, this might be a (marginally) comforting sight for New Jersey Devils fans. One thing that sets this list apart is that every goalie is more or less a “big name” guy, Osgood is the only backup but he has Stanley Cups on his resume.
So the question is: who made the best stop? Vote in the poll below.
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 38
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 0
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 24
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 112
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 12
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7