Dec 20, 2010, 12:00 PM EDT
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your favorite.
Because putting a handful of videos in one post will bog down some internet connections, we’ll simply insert a link to each post.
Save of the Night: Jonathan Quick.
Save of the Night: Marc-Andre Fleury.
Save of the Night: Martin Brodeur.
Save of the Night: Cam Ward.
Save of the Night: Martin Brodeur (again).
Save of the Night: Tim Thomas.
Save of the Night: Chris Osgood.
Once again, we have one goalie earning two entries. Considering the kind of season Brodeur is having, this might be a (marginally) comforting sight for New Jersey Devils fans. One thing that sets this list apart is that every goalie is more or less a “big name” guy, Osgood is the only backup but he has Stanley Cups on his resume.
So the question is: who made the best stop? Vote in the poll below.
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 6
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 1
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 42
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 36
- Playoffs Tonight: We’re tied going into Boston 9
- Writer: NHL playoffs are ‘annoying’ 74
- Blackhawks look to end current Game 3 curse 4
- Bruins’ leaders deliver Stanley Cup Final speech 14
- Report: NHL has Seattle plan ready for Coyotes 64
- Bruins stymie Blackhawks, take Game 3
- Survival and heartbreak at US Open
- PHT: Hossa day to day with upper-body injury
- Protesters back in streets of Brazilian cities
- Posnanski: More Open heartbreak for Mickelson
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- PBT: Unheralded Green could steal NBA Finals MVP