Dec 20, 2010, 12:00 PM EST
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your favorite.
Because putting a handful of videos in one post will bog down some internet connections, we’ll simply insert a link to each post.
Save of the Night: Jonathan Quick.
Save of the Night: Marc-Andre Fleury.
Save of the Night: Martin Brodeur.
Save of the Night: Cam Ward.
Save of the Night: Martin Brodeur (again).
Save of the Night: Tim Thomas.
Save of the Night: Chris Osgood.
Once again, we have one goalie earning two entries. Considering the kind of season Brodeur is having, this might be a (marginally) comforting sight for New Jersey Devils fans. One thing that sets this list apart is that every goalie is more or less a “big name” guy, Osgood is the only backup but he has Stanley Cups on his resume.
So the question is: who made the best stop? Vote in the poll below.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 14
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 13
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 6
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8