Oct 16, 2012, 11:53 PM EDT
Tuesday has been full of news related to the owners’ new CBA proposal, which is headlined by a 50-50 revenue split.
But what if you’d rather not read all about it? PHT’s own Mike Halford provides his analysis of how the players might feel about the proposal with Erik Kuselias in the NBC Sports Talk video segment below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Check out the stories below if you do want to catch up on PHT’s wave of CBA-related posts:
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22