Oct 16, 2012, 11:53 PM EDT
Tuesday has been full of news related to the owners’ new CBA proposal, which is headlined by a 50-50 revenue split.
But what if you’d rather not read all about it? PHT’s own Mike Halford provides his analysis of how the players might feel about the proposal with Erik Kuselias in the NBC Sports Talk video segment below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Check out the stories below if you do want to catch up on PHT’s wave of CBA-related posts:
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20