Oct 16, 2012, 11:53 PM EDT
Tuesday has been full of news related to the owners’ new CBA proposal, which is headlined by a 50-50 revenue split.
But what if you’d rather not read all about it? PHT’s own Mike Halford provides his analysis of how the players might feel about the proposal with Erik Kuselias in the NBC Sports Talk video segment below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Check out the stories below if you do want to catch up on PHT’s wave of CBA-related posts:
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 62
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 27
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15