Oct 16, 2012, 11:53 PM EDT
Tuesday has been full of news related to the owners’ new CBA proposal, which is headlined by a 50-50 revenue split.
But what if you’d rather not read all about it? PHT’s own Mike Halford provides his analysis of how the players might feel about the proposal with Erik Kuselias in the NBC Sports Talk video segment below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Check out the stories below if you do want to catch up on PHT’s wave of CBA-related posts:
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5