Dec 13, 2010, 12:00 PM EST
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your favorite.
Because putting a handful of videos in one post will bog down some internet connections, we’ll simply insert a link to each post.
To vote for the goal of last week, click here.
Save of the Night: Jonas Gustavsson.
Save of the Night: Nikolai Khabibulin.
Save of the Night: Andrew Raycroft.
Save of the Night: Miikka Kiprusoff.
Save of the Night: Andrew Raycroft (again).
Save of the Night: Marc-Andre Fleury.
Save of the Night: Henrik Lundqvist.
Once again, we have one candidate earning two entries. There’s also some familiar faces, as Fleury, Kipper and the Bulin Wall seem to make at least one save of the night every two or three weeks …
Anyway, vote away and tell your friends.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 43
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32