Apr 28, 2014, 6:22 PM EST
The fact that the Blue Jackets have pushed the Penguins to a sixth game in their first round series is an accomplishment. That doesn’t mean they’re satisfied.
After Pittsburgh took a 3-2 series lead with a 3-1 victory on Saturday, the Blue Jackets want to force a Game 7.
“I know we’re going to have a response. That’s the kind of team we’ve been all season.”
The question tonight is if either squad is capable of protecting an early lead. The team that scores first is 0-5 in this series.
The game is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. ET and will air on NBCSN. You can also stream it online:
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 30
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 3
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 12
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 24
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 51
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)