Apr 28, 2014, 6:22 PM EDT
The fact that the Blue Jackets have pushed the Penguins to a sixth game in their first round series is an accomplishment. That doesn’t mean they’re satisfied.
After Pittsburgh took a 3-2 series lead with a 3-1 victory on Saturday, the Blue Jackets want to force a Game 7.
“I know we’re going to have a response. That’s the kind of team we’ve been all season.”
The question tonight is if either squad is capable of protecting an early lead. The team that scores first is 0-5 in this series.
The game is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. ET and will air on NBCSN. You can also stream it online:
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 11
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 30
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)