Oct 25, 2013, 9:02 AM EDT
San Jose Sharks defenseman Dan Boyle is on the road to recovery after being knocked unconscious by a hit from behind by St. Louis Blues forward Maxim Lapierre on October 15. One thing he’s not doing, however, is easily forgiving Lapierre.
Boyle spoke with reporters for the first time since the incident and says he doesn’t remember anything about it happening. After watching video of the incident, he’s not pleased with how it went down as Kevin Kurz of CSNBayArea.com shares.
“He left a message. I think it’s been documented that I didn’t take the call. I’ll leave it at that for now,” Boyle said.
Boyle skated on Thursday for the first time since the incident and says he hopes to be back in action before the end of the Sharks’ current road trip.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 22
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 52
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39