Nov 21, 2013, 5:54 PM EDT
In keeping with PHT’s goal of bringing hockey fans all the NHL news they need to know AND the odd bit of news they have absolutely no need to know, here’s a picture of some St. Louis Blues with famous actor John Travolta — star of Look Who’s Talking, Look Who’s Talking Too, and Look Who’s Talking Now — in Boston, where the Blues have a big game tonight against the Bruins.
Picture courtesy Darren Pang, who’s right there in the middle.
“It was cool,” defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk said, per In The Slot. “We didn’t even realize that he was there until Panger mentioned something and he came over and chatted with us. He was just a very, very nice guy, very humble. It’s always cool to meet someone like that.”
Apparently Travolta is in Boston filming a movie called The Forger, which is hopefully better than his last movie, Killing Season, which the Los Angeles Times called a “pretentious, preposterous, dueling-dialect flameout,” but was still better than Look Who’s Talking Now.
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers aim to solve Hawks’ Crawford 7
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 18
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 34
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)