Nov 21, 2013, 5:54 PM EDT
In keeping with PHT’s goal of bringing hockey fans all the NHL news they need to know AND the odd bit of news they have absolutely no need to know, here’s a picture of some St. Louis Blues with famous actor John Travolta — star of Look Who’s Talking, Look Who’s Talking Too, and Look Who’s Talking Now — in Boston, where the Blues have a big game tonight against the Bruins.
Picture courtesy Darren Pang, who’s right there in the middle.
“It was cool,” defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk said, per In The Slot. “We didn’t even realize that he was there until Panger mentioned something and he came over and chatted with us. He was just a very, very nice guy, very humble. It’s always cool to meet someone like that.”
Apparently Travolta is in Boston filming a movie called The Forger, which is hopefully better than his last movie, Killing Season, which the Los Angeles Times called a “pretentious, preposterous, dueling-dialect flameout,” but was still better than Look Who’s Talking Now.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)