Nov 21, 2013, 5:54 PM EDT
In keeping with PHT’s goal of bringing hockey fans all the NHL news they need to know AND the odd bit of news they have absolutely no need to know, here’s a picture of some St. Louis Blues with famous actor John Travolta — star of Look Who’s Talking, Look Who’s Talking Too, and Look Who’s Talking Now — in Boston, where the Blues have a big game tonight against the Bruins.
Picture courtesy Darren Pang, who’s right there in the middle.
“It was cool,” defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk said, per In The Slot. “We didn’t even realize that he was there until Panger mentioned something and he came over and chatted with us. He was just a very, very nice guy, very humble. It’s always cool to meet someone like that.”
Apparently Travolta is in Boston filming a movie called The Forger, which is hopefully better than his last movie, Killing Season, which the Los Angeles Times called a “pretentious, preposterous, dueling-dialect flameout,” but was still better than Look Who’s Talking Now.
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 4
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 15
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9