Nov 21, 2013, 5:54 PM EST
In keeping with PHT’s goal of bringing hockey fans all the NHL news they need to know AND the odd bit of news they have absolutely no need to know, here’s a picture of some St. Louis Blues with famous actor John Travolta — star of Look Who’s Talking, Look Who’s Talking Too, and Look Who’s Talking Now — in Boston, where the Blues have a big game tonight against the Bruins.
Picture courtesy Darren Pang, who’s right there in the middle.
“It was cool,” defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk said, per In The Slot. “We didn’t even realize that he was there until Panger mentioned something and he came over and chatted with us. He was just a very, very nice guy, very humble. It’s always cool to meet someone like that.”
Apparently Travolta is in Boston filming a movie called The Forger, which is hopefully better than his last movie, Killing Season, which the Los Angeles Times called a “pretentious, preposterous, dueling-dialect flameout,” but was still better than Look Who’s Talking Now.
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 0
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 9
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 7
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 1
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 5
- Devils fire DeBoer 21
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 6
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 20
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)