Nov 12, 2013, 2:27 PM EST
David Booth is back in the NHL after a three-game conditioning stint with AHL Utica. The Vancouver Canucks recalled the 28-year-old forward today while winger Darren Archibald was re-assigned to the farm club.
Vancouver starts a six-game home stand Thursday versus San Jose.
Booth has one goal and two assists for the Canucks in 11 games this season. Though he’s fought injuries, he was also made a healthy scratch once. With a cap hit of $4.25 million, Vancouver needs more from the former 31-goal-scorer.
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 6
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 3
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 9
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15