Nov 12, 2013, 2:27 PM EDT
David Booth is back in the NHL after a three-game conditioning stint with AHL Utica. The Vancouver Canucks recalled the 28-year-old forward today while winger Darren Archibald was re-assigned to the farm club.
Vancouver starts a six-game home stand Thursday versus San Jose.
Booth has one goal and two assists for the Canucks in 11 games this season. Though he’s fought injuries, he was also made a healthy scratch once. With a cap hit of $4.25 million, Vancouver needs more from the former 31-goal-scorer.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 78
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50