Nov 12, 2013, 2:27 PM EDT
David Booth is back in the NHL after a three-game conditioning stint with AHL Utica. The Vancouver Canucks recalled the 28-year-old forward today while winger Darren Archibald was re-assigned to the farm club.
Vancouver starts a six-game home stand Thursday versus San Jose.
Booth has one goal and two assists for the Canucks in 11 games this season. Though he’s fought injuries, he was also made a healthy scratch once. With a cap hit of $4.25 million, Vancouver needs more from the former 31-goal-scorer.
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 50
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 8
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 53
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)