Apr 4, 2013, 1:29 AM EST
Press the panic button. The Pittsburgh Penguins have lost two games in a row – by a combined score of 10-2.
Could these absences due to injury pose bigger problems for the Penguins, who are only two games removed from an impressive 15-game winning streak?
“It’s going to have to be the guys in this locker room,” Pascal Dupuis told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
“Sid’s not going to come back Friday, and [Letang] and Paul Martin are not going to be here.
“It’s the guys who are in here. It has nothing to do with the skill level or whatever you want to talk about. It has to do with battle level, and wanting it more.”
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 11
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 25
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11