Mar 11, 2013, 12:03 PM EDT
Michalek only just returned from a 10-game absence due to a knee injury. He played Wednesday against Toronto and Friday versus the Rangers, but two games is apparently all he could muster.
The Sens snapped a four-game winless slide Friday with a 3-2 victory at Madison Square Garden. They’re still four points clear of ninth-place Winnipeg in the Eastern Conference, but they’ll need to keep getting great goaltending if they continue to surrender so many shots. Only Edmonton (33.8) is allowing more shots per game than Ottawa (33.2).
Robin Lehner will start in goal tonight.
There was no update on the condition of injured goalie Craig Anderson.
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 40
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 32
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 65
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 35
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 48
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22