Mar 11, 2013, 12:03 PM EDT
Michalek only just returned from a 10-game absence due to a knee injury. He played Wednesday against Toronto and Friday versus the Rangers, but two games is apparently all he could muster.
The Sens snapped a four-game winless slide Friday with a 3-2 victory at Madison Square Garden. They’re still four points clear of ninth-place Winnipeg in the Eastern Conference, but they’ll need to keep getting great goaltending if they continue to surrender so many shots. Only Edmonton (33.8) is allowing more shots per game than Ottawa (33.2).
Robin Lehner will start in goal tonight.
There was no update on the condition of injured goalie Craig Anderson.
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 51
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 24
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 112
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 12