Oct 21, 2012, 5:02 PM EDT
Back on Aug. 16, we asked our readers if they support the players or owners in the ongoing labor dispute. An overwhelming 81.79% of PHT voters sided with the players.
Since then we’ve gotten into the meat of the CBA talks. Both sides have made their stances quite clear and have taken turns rejecting CBA proposals that could have ended this lockout.
So, in light of what’s happened over the past two months, has your allegiance changed? Have recent events only served to reinforce your previous beliefs? For that matter, do you even care who “wins” anymore?
Especially after the heated exchanges of the last week, with the NHL proposing a 50-50 split of hockey-related revenues and then quickly rejecting the NHLPA’s multiple counter offers, this seemed like a good time to pose the question again.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5