Oct 21, 2012, 5:02 PM EDT
Back on Aug. 16, we asked our readers if they support the players or owners in the ongoing labor dispute. An overwhelming 81.79% of PHT voters sided with the players.
Since then we’ve gotten into the meat of the CBA talks. Both sides have made their stances quite clear and have taken turns rejecting CBA proposals that could have ended this lockout.
So, in light of what’s happened over the past two months, has your allegiance changed? Have recent events only served to reinforce your previous beliefs? For that matter, do you even care who “wins” anymore?
Especially after the heated exchanges of the last week, with the NHL proposing a 50-50 split of hockey-related revenues and then quickly rejecting the NHLPA’s multiple counter offers, this seemed like a good time to pose the question again.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (90)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)