Oct 21, 2012, 5:02 PM EDT
Back on Aug. 16, we asked our readers if they support the players or owners in the ongoing labor dispute. An overwhelming 81.79% of PHT voters sided with the players.
Since then we’ve gotten into the meat of the CBA talks. Both sides have made their stances quite clear and have taken turns rejecting CBA proposals that could have ended this lockout.
So, in light of what’s happened over the past two months, has your allegiance changed? Have recent events only served to reinforce your previous beliefs? For that matter, do you even care who “wins” anymore?
Especially after the heated exchanges of the last week, with the NHL proposing a 50-50 split of hockey-related revenues and then quickly rejecting the NHLPA’s multiple counter offers, this seemed like a good time to pose the question again.
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 36
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 20
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 16
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 22
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 33
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 14
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 126
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 7
- Avalanche sign veteran d-man Beauchemin for three years 6
- Neely was ‘surprised’ that Hamilton didn’t want to sign with Bruins 15
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (126)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)