Oct 21, 2012, 5:02 PM EST
Back on Aug. 16, we asked our readers if they support the players or owners in the ongoing labor dispute. An overwhelming 81.79% of PHT voters sided with the players.
Since then we’ve gotten into the meat of the CBA talks. Both sides have made their stances quite clear and have taken turns rejecting CBA proposals that could have ended this lockout.
So, in light of what’s happened over the past two months, has your allegiance changed? Have recent events only served to reinforce your previous beliefs? For that matter, do you even care who “wins” anymore?
Especially after the heated exchanges of the last week, with the NHL proposing a 50-50 split of hockey-related revenues and then quickly rejecting the NHLPA’s multiple counter offers, this seemed like a good time to pose the question again.
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 0
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 2
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 6
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 101
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 128
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (128)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (105)