Oct 25, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your favorite.
Because putting a handful of videos in one post will bog down some internet connections, we’ll simply insert a link to each post.
Save of the Night: Antero Niittymaki
Save of the Night: Henrik Karlsson
Save of the Night: Pascal Dupuis (clearing the crease)
Save of the Night: Marty Turco
Save of the Night: Miikka Kiprusoff
Save of the Night: Radek Martinek (blocked shot)
OK, now take the time to view the saves you haven’t seen yet. After that, choose your favorite of the six offered this week. The choices are provided in order from least recent to most recent save, in case you’re curious.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11