Aug 29, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
Bergeron and teammate Brad Marchand participated in the commercials, which were released over the last two days.
In his commercial, Bergeron reads poetry professing his love for the game of hockey while Marchand sings a ballad describing his addiction for the game.
Have a look:
Bergeron beat out Montreal Canadiens defenseman P.K. Subban for the honor.
The video game is due out next month.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5