Aug 28, 2014, 5:59 PM EDT
Ryan White‘s plans to compete for a roster spot with the Philadelphia Flyers during training camp have been hampered after he injured his left pectoralis muscle while training last week.
He had surgery as a result and there’s no timetable for his return, per the team’s website.
The 26-year-old forward agreed to a one-year, two-way deal with the Philadelphia Flyers earlier this month. The deal is worth $575,000 annually if he plays in the NHL.
White had two goals, six points, and 50 penalty minutes in 52 games in Montreal Canadiens. He has 17 points and 232 penalty minutes in 141 career contests.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38