Jul 30, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils have re-upped with RFA forward Scott Timmins, per CapGeek.
Timmins, 24, was acquired prior to the start of last season from Florida in exchange for Krys Barch. He spent the entire year in AHL Albany, scoring 13 goals and 39 points in 61 games, but does have 24 games of NHL experience dating back to his time with the Panthers.
Timmins is perhaps best known as the guy that broke into someone’s house after a night of drinking while playing for Florida’s minor-league affiliate in San Antonio. He was later arrested for criminal trespassing.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 10
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 23
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 66
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 48
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (67)