Jul 30, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
The New Jersey Devils have re-upped with RFA forward Scott Timmins, per CapGeek.
Timmins, 24, was acquired prior to the start of last season from Florida in exchange for Krys Barch. He spent the entire year in AHL Albany, scoring 13 goals and 39 points in 61 games, but does have 24 games of NHL experience dating back to his time with the Panthers.
Timmins is perhaps best known as the guy that broke into someone’s house after a night of drinking while playing for Florida’s minor-league affiliate in San Antonio. He was later arrested for criminal trespassing.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 6
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 20
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)