Jul 30, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils have re-upped with RFA forward Scott Timmins, per CapGeek.
Timmins, 24, was acquired prior to the start of last season from Florida in exchange for Krys Barch. He spent the entire year in AHL Albany, scoring 13 goals and 39 points in 61 games, but does have 24 games of NHL experience dating back to his time with the Panthers.
Timmins is perhaps best known as the guy that broke into someone’s house after a night of drinking while playing for Florida’s minor-league affiliate in San Antonio. He was later arrested for criminal trespassing.
- Wild hand Bryzgalov a training camp tryout 5
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 14
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 11
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 17
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 48
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 13
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)