Jul 30, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils have re-upped with RFA forward Scott Timmins, per CapGeek.
Timmins, 24, was acquired prior to the start of last season from Florida in exchange for Krys Barch. He spent the entire year in AHL Albany, scoring 13 goals and 39 points in 61 games, but does have 24 games of NHL experience dating back to his time with the Panthers.
Timmins is perhaps best known as the guy that broke into someone’s house after a night of drinking while playing for Florida’s minor-league affiliate in San Antonio. He was later arrested for criminal trespassing.
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 1
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 5
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 9
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 1
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 82
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)