Jul 30, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
The New Jersey Devils have re-upped with RFA forward Scott Timmins, per CapGeek.
Timmins, 24, was acquired prior to the start of last season from Florida in exchange for Krys Barch. He spent the entire year in AHL Albany, scoring 13 goals and 39 points in 61 games, but does have 24 games of NHL experience dating back to his time with the Panthers.
Timmins is perhaps best known as the guy that broke into someone’s house after a night of drinking while playing for Florida’s minor-league affiliate in San Antonio. He was later arrested for criminal trespassing.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 0
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 22
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)