Jul 30, 2014, 1:28 PM EST
Teemu Selanne’s NHL career may be over, but does the 44-year-old still have one more season left as a professional hockey player?
Selanne is apparently considering a return to the team of his youth, Finnish squad Jokerit. He says he’ll make a decision on that in the next three weeks.
Jokerit is making its KHL debut next season.
Chicago’s Teuvo Teravainen played for the Helsinki-based club before coming to the NHL.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54