Jul 30, 2014, 1:28 PM EST
Teemu Selanne’s NHL career may be over, but does the 44-year-old still have one more season left as a professional hockey player?
Selanne is apparently considering a return to the team of his youth, Finnish squad Jokerit. He says he’ll make a decision on that in the next three weeks.
Jokerit is making its KHL debut next season.
Chicago’s Teuvo Teravainen played for the Helsinki-based club before coming to the NHL.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 2
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 14
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 32
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46