Jul 23, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
OK, so it’s not quite as revealing as the video of the Bruins’ management discussing the Tyler Seguin trade, but it does show all the balls teams have to keep in the air when they make multiple trades in a short period, as the Canucks did leading up to June’s draft.
The clip also shows how the Canucks held out for the 85th pick in the draft from Anaheim, which they eventually got and turned into Derek Dorsett in a trade with the Rangers.
Oh, and new head coach Willie Desjardins apparently “really likes” Nick Bonino.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 11
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 29
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)