Jul 23, 2014, 2:50 PM EST
OK, so it’s not quite as revealing as the video of the Bruins’ management discussing the Tyler Seguin trade, but it does show all the balls teams have to keep in the air when they make multiple trades in a short period, as the Canucks did leading up to June’s draft.
The clip also shows how the Canucks held out for the 85th pick in the draft from Anaheim, which they eventually got and turned into Derek Dorsett in a trade with the Rangers.
Oh, and new head coach Willie Desjardins apparently “really likes” Nick Bonino.
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 0
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 12
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14