Jul 23, 2014, 2:50 PM EST
OK, so it’s not quite as revealing as the video of the Bruins’ management discussing the Tyler Seguin trade, but it does show all the balls teams have to keep in the air when they make multiple trades in a short period, as the Canucks did leading up to June’s draft.
The clip also shows how the Canucks held out for the 85th pick in the draft from Anaheim, which they eventually got and turned into Derek Dorsett in a trade with the Rangers.
Oh, and new head coach Willie Desjardins apparently “really likes” Nick Bonino.
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 0
- Devils fire DeBoer 17
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 2
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 16
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 10
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)