Jul 23, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
OK, so it’s not quite as revealing as the video of the Bruins’ management discussing the Tyler Seguin trade, but it does show all the balls teams have to keep in the air when they make multiple trades in a short period, as the Canucks did leading up to June’s draft.
The clip also shows how the Canucks held out for the 85th pick in the draft from Anaheim, which they eventually got and turned into Derek Dorsett in a trade with the Rangers.
Oh, and new head coach Willie Desjardins apparently “really likes” Nick Bonino.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 11
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 10
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)