Jul 23, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
OK, so it’s not quite as revealing as the video of the Bruins’ management discussing the Tyler Seguin trade, but it does show all the balls teams have to keep in the air when they make multiple trades in a short period, as the Canucks did leading up to June’s draft.
The clip also shows how the Canucks held out for the 85th pick in the draft from Anaheim, which they eventually got and turned into Derek Dorsett in a trade with the Rangers.
Oh, and new head coach Willie Desjardins apparently “really likes” Nick Bonino.
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 14
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 19
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Struggling Coyotes ‘not anywhere good enough,’ says GM 9
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 8
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 5
- Rangers’ Moore suspended five games for ‘extremely difficult’ Haula hit 18
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Nolan skates Sabres, says the time for ‘taking it easy is over’ 38
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)