May 9, 2014, 11:29 PM EST
Earlier in the evening, we brought you video of Patrick Sharp beating Ilya Bryzgalov five-hole with a wrist shot – certainly not a good goal for the Minnesota Wild goalie to give up.
Well, we now bring you this Bryzgalov save on a Sharp breakaway in the second period, as the Wild’s puck stopper threw out the right pad to deny the Blackhawks’ forward, maintaining Minnesota’s 3-2 lead at the time.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46