May 9, 2014, 11:29 PM EST
Earlier in the evening, we brought you video of Patrick Sharp beating Ilya Bryzgalov five-hole with a wrist shot – certainly not a good goal for the Minnesota Wild goalie to give up.
Well, we now bring you this Bryzgalov save on a Sharp breakaway in the second period, as the Wild’s puck stopper threw out the right pad to deny the Blackhawks’ forward, maintaining Minnesota’s 3-2 lead at the time.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 0
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 10
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 10
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56