Apr 27, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues must deal with their second consecutive first-round exit on Sunday, but as painful as that might be, it seems like a good chunk of the team seems to see some light at the end of the tunnel.
The general feeling seems to be that the Blues are this close to breaking through, at least depending upon who’s talking.
While Oshie seems to lament the missed opportunity, Steve Ott seems to back up the “tweak instead of blow things up” notion.
Don’t make any mistake about it, though: there are plenty of Blues who are fed up with following up strong regular seasons with quick playoff exits.
Ott might say that they’re only a step or two away from being on the other side of the handshake lines.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54