Apr 26, 2014, 2:18 PM EST
The Columbus Blue Jackets’ defense is going to get a big lift for Game 5.
Preventing the Penguins from scoring has been a bit of an issue for the Blue Jackets as they’ve allowed 14 goals in four games. The Penguins and Blue Jackets have traded off 4-3 final scores in every game of the series which means both teams feel like they’ve got some work to do on the back end.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 3
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 5
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 39
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8