Apr 26, 2014, 2:18 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets’ defense is going to get a big lift for Game 5.
Preventing the Penguins from scoring has been a bit of an issue for the Blue Jackets as they’ve allowed 14 goals in four games. The Penguins and Blue Jackets have traded off 4-3 final scores in every game of the series which means both teams feel like they’ve got some work to do on the back end.
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 34
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10