Apr 26, 2014, 2:18 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets’ defense is going to get a big lift for Game 5.
Preventing the Penguins from scoring has been a bit of an issue for the Blue Jackets as they’ve allowed 14 goals in four games. The Penguins and Blue Jackets have traded off 4-3 final scores in every game of the series which means both teams feel like they’ve got some work to do on the back end.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 14
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 15
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39