Apr 23, 2014, 7:03 PM EST
The Columbus Blue Jackets will have to find a way to edge out the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight without Ryan Murray. The 20-year-old rookie defenseman wasn’t listed as part of Columbus’ lineup for Game 4 of the first round series, per the Blue Jackets’ Rob Mixer
That’s a big setback for the Blue Jackets after he averaged 25:17 minutes per contest in the first three games of the playoffs. It’s not clear what Murray’s dealing with, but he didn’t stay on the ice for today’s full morning skate, according to Aaron Portzline.
Nick Schultz is making his series debut in Murray’s place. Schultz had an assist in nine games with the Blues Jackets after they acquired him from Edmonton on March 5 in exchange for a fifth-round draft pick.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 2
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 1
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21