Apr 23, 2014, 6:46 PM EDT
Anaheim has a 2-1 series lead over the Stars, but all is not right with the Ducks. Defenseman Stephane Robidas is out with a fractured right leg and the decision was made to list future Hall of Famer Teemu Selanne as a healthy scratch.
In Selanne’s place, the Ducks will use 21-year-old Emerson Etem in the hopes that he can provide Anaheim with a spark after Dallas won 3-0 on Monday.
The Ducks won their division for the second straight season, but in 2013 they still lost in the first round in seven games. A win tonight would go a long way towards the Ducks ensuring that history doesn’t repeat itself.
The contest will start at 8:00 p.m. ET and will be on CNBC. You can also stream it live:
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 5
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 30
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 10
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 47
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 23
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)