Apr 23, 2014, 6:46 PM EST
Anaheim has a 2-1 series lead over the Stars, but all is not right with the Ducks. Defenseman Stephane Robidas is out with a fractured right leg and the decision was made to list future Hall of Famer Teemu Selanne as a healthy scratch.
In Selanne’s place, the Ducks will use 21-year-old Emerson Etem in the hopes that he can provide Anaheim with a spark after Dallas won 3-0 on Monday.
The Ducks won their division for the second straight season, but in 2013 they still lost in the first round in seven games. A win tonight would go a long way towards the Ducks ensuring that history doesn’t repeat itself.
The contest will start at 8:00 p.m. ET and will be on CNBC. You can also stream it live:
- Flames place Giordano on IR 0
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 25
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 59
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 41
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (95)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)