Apr 17, 2014, 2:08 PM EDT
From our friends at CSN Philly.com:
“He did it yesterday,” Hartnell said. “I couldn’t let him do it alone. After dinner last night, I went to the drugstore and got Just For Men. I don’t know if it will catch on with the team, but I couldn’t let him go alone doing it.”
Should we expect their linemate, Flyers captain Claude Giroux, to join their ranks?
“I haven’t decided yet, but right now it’s a no,” he said. “it’s a tough look.”
CSN Philly’s Sarah Baicker was able to snap a couple shots of Hartnell and Voracek ahead of tonight’s game with the Rangers.
Safe to say they’re not in Brian Wilson territory yet…
…but with a deep playoff run, maybe they can approach it.
PS — Voracek’s needs more dye I think.
Related: Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)