Apr 17, 2014, 2:08 PM EST
From our friends at CSN Philly.com:
“He did it yesterday,” Hartnell said. “I couldn’t let him do it alone. After dinner last night, I went to the drugstore and got Just For Men. I don’t know if it will catch on with the team, but I couldn’t let him go alone doing it.”
Should we expect their linemate, Flyers captain Claude Giroux, to join their ranks?
“I haven’t decided yet, but right now it’s a no,” he said. “it’s a tough look.”
CSN Philly’s Sarah Baicker was able to snap a couple shots of Hartnell and Voracek ahead of tonight’s game with the Rangers.
Safe to say they’re not in Brian Wilson territory yet…
…but with a deep playoff run, maybe they can approach it.
PS — Voracek’s needs more dye I think.
Related: Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 4
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 1
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21