Apr 17, 2014, 2:08 PM EDT
From our friends at CSN Philly.com:
“He did it yesterday,” Hartnell said. “I couldn’t let him do it alone. After dinner last night, I went to the drugstore and got Just For Men. I don’t know if it will catch on with the team, but I couldn’t let him go alone doing it.”
Should we expect their linemate, Flyers captain Claude Giroux, to join their ranks?
“I haven’t decided yet, but right now it’s a no,” he said. “it’s a tough look.”
CSN Philly’s Sarah Baicker was able to snap a couple shots of Hartnell and Voracek ahead of tonight’s game with the Rangers.
Safe to say they’re not in Brian Wilson territory yet…
…but with a deep playoff run, maybe they can approach it.
PS — Voracek’s needs more dye I think.
Related: Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 1
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 24
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 40
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)