Apr 17, 2014, 2:08 PM EDT
From our friends at CSN Philly.com:
“He did it yesterday,” Hartnell said. “I couldn’t let him do it alone. After dinner last night, I went to the drugstore and got Just For Men. I don’t know if it will catch on with the team, but I couldn’t let him go alone doing it.”
Should we expect their linemate, Flyers captain Claude Giroux, to join their ranks?
“I haven’t decided yet, but right now it’s a no,” he said. “it’s a tough look.”
CSN Philly’s Sarah Baicker was able to snap a couple shots of Hartnell and Voracek ahead of tonight’s game with the Rangers.
Safe to say they’re not in Brian Wilson territory yet…
…but with a deep playoff run, maybe they can approach it.
PS — Voracek’s needs more dye I think.
Related: Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (85)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)