Apr 2, 2014, 11:03 PM EST
During a scramble in front of the Boston Bruins’ net, Tatar kicked the loose puck perfectly over to Jurco, who buried it into the wide open net. The Red Wings prevailed for the 3-2 victory, thanks to Gustav Nyquist and his winning goal later in the period.
The tying goal came with a delayed penalty coming up to the Bruins, likely to Brad Marchand, who nearly put Tatar in a headlock and ended up with a hold of Tatar’s stick when the puck came free.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46