Apr 2, 2014, 11:03 PM EDT
During a scramble in front of the Boston Bruins’ net, Tatar kicked the loose puck perfectly over to Jurco, who buried it into the wide open net. The Red Wings prevailed for the 3-2 victory, thanks to Gustav Nyquist and his winning goal later in the period.
The tying goal came with a delayed penalty coming up to the Bruins, likely to Brad Marchand, who nearly put Tatar in a headlock and ended up with a hold of Tatar’s stick when the puck came free.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 9
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 13
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 29
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 9
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25