Feb 2, 2014, 2:10 AM EST
The Sharks outlasted the Blackhawks by a final score of 2-1. The offence has become something of a concern for the Sharks recently, and that continued Saturday, with only one goal in regulation time against Chicago. Perhaps a small confidence booster: the Sharks did score three times in the skills competition, capped off by Thornton’s beauty.
Now, you’ve probably seen this move done before – by Pavel Datsyuk.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 6
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54