Feb 2, 2014, 2:10 AM EDT
The Sharks outlasted the Blackhawks by a final score of 2-1. The offence has become something of a concern for the Sharks recently, and that continued Saturday, with only one goal in regulation time against Chicago. Perhaps a small confidence booster: the Sharks did score three times in the skills competition, capped off by Thornton’s beauty.
Guess the self given nickname of Lights Out Thornton is true. Pretty sick mitts—
Logan Couture (@Logancouture) February 02, 2014
Now, you’ve probably seen this move done before – by Pavel Datsyuk.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 11
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 36
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 32
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21