Feb 2, 2014, 2:10 AM EDT
The Sharks outlasted the Blackhawks by a final score of 2-1. The offence has become something of a concern for the Sharks recently, and that continued Saturday, with only one goal in regulation time against Chicago. Perhaps a small confidence booster: the Sharks did score three times in the skills competition, capped off by Thornton’s beauty.
Guess the self given nickname of Lights Out Thornton is true. Pretty sick mitts—
Logan Couture (@Logancouture) February 02, 2014
Now, you’ve probably seen this move done before – by Pavel Datsyuk.
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22