Feb 2, 2014, 2:10 AM EST
The Sharks outlasted the Blackhawks by a final score of 2-1. The offence has become something of a concern for the Sharks recently, and that continued Saturday, with only one goal in regulation time against Chicago. Perhaps a small confidence booster: the Sharks did score three times in the skills competition, capped off by Thornton’s beauty.
Now, you’ve probably seen this move done before – by Pavel Datsyuk.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11