Feb 1, 2014, 5:24 PM EDT
Earlier in the day, it was reported that Sobotka was going to get further evaluated on Sunday.
Sobotka, 26, was named to the Czech Republic’s roster for the Olympic hockey tournament, however the Blues stated that he’ll be re-evaluated in four weeks. The injury occurred late in the third period of Friday’s game against the Carolina Hurricanes.
In 46 games with the Blues this season, Sobotka has scored seven goals and 25 points.
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 1
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4