Jan 28, 2014, 11:27 PM EDT
Judge for yourself if that outburst warrants supplemental discipline:
Here’s an admittedly blurry screen cap of the incident:
Thomas, 39, might be known for his political comments and jokes, yet he can also be pretty nasty to opposing players who get in his way. Even so, he hasn’t been suspended for such fiery actions; his only suspension came for choosing not to play for the Bruins in 2012-13.
We’ll see if that changes after this run-in, though.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63