Jan 28, 2014, 11:27 PM EDT
Judge for yourself if that outburst warrants supplemental discipline:
Here’s an admittedly blurry screen cap of the incident:
Thomas, 39, might be known for his political comments and jokes, yet he can also be pretty nasty to opposing players who get in his way. Even so, he hasn’t been suspended for such fiery actions; his only suspension came for choosing not to play for the Bruins in 2012-13.
We’ll see if that changes after this run-in, though.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5