Dec 31, 2013, 1:01 PM EST
You might be able to forgive Detroit Red Wings forward Daniel Cleary if he’s not in the Winter Classic spirit just yet.
According to The Detroit News, Cleary was scheduled to see a dentist on Tuesday – the day before the big game – after losing some teeth on Saturday.
“My lower seven (teeth) and three in front, all gone,” Cleary told The Detroit News. “It stinks. It was like candy in your mouth and your spitting (it out). Kind of gross to talk about. What are you going to do?”
“My concern is the wind on my nerve … That bothers me the most.”
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 4
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54