Dec 28, 2013, 9:20 PM EST
The Detroit Red Wings are hoping to avoid three consecutive losses against the Florida Panthers on Saturday, but at least one of their players lost something already tonight. Specifically, Daniel Cleary lost a tooth.
It doesn’t sound like the 35-year-old will miss much time because of that lost tooth, however, as he continued to play in the game. Here’s a GIF of the tooth-yanking scene, via Fox Sports Detroit by way of The Score.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35