Dec 28, 2013, 8:19 PM EDT
It wouldn’t make sense for it to be a healthy scratch, really. Roy has really been heating up lately, especially in notching more than a point-per-game in December (11 in 10). Adam Cracknell is taking his place in the lineup Saturday.
St. Louis is attempting to win four games in a row against Chicago for the first time since the late ’90s. That’s a daunting task even with your lineup at full strength, so the Blues have their work cut out for them with these key forward losses.
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKesyer to two-year, $4.375M extension 1
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 11
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12