Dec 28, 2013, 8:19 PM EST
It wouldn’t make sense for it to be a healthy scratch, really. Roy has really been heating up lately, especially in notching more than a point-per-game in December (11 in 10). Adam Cracknell is taking his place in the lineup Saturday.
St. Louis is attempting to win four games in a row against Chicago for the first time since the late ’90s. That’s a daunting task even with your lineup at full strength, so the Blues have their work cut out for them with these key forward losses.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 30
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 16
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32