Dec 28, 2013, 8:19 PM EST
It wouldn’t make sense for it to be a healthy scratch, really. Roy has really been heating up lately, especially in notching more than a point-per-game in December (11 in 10). Adam Cracknell is taking his place in the lineup Saturday.
St. Louis is attempting to win four games in a row against Chicago for the first time since the late ’90s. That’s a daunting task even with your lineup at full strength, so the Blues have their work cut out for them with these key forward losses.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 39
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28