Dec 28, 2013, 8:19 PM EDT
It wouldn’t make sense for it to be a healthy scratch, really. Roy has really been heating up lately, especially in notching more than a point-per-game in December (11 in 10). Adam Cracknell is taking his place in the lineup Saturday.
St. Louis is attempting to win four games in a row against Chicago for the first time since the late ’90s. That’s a daunting task even with your lineup at full strength, so the Blues have their work cut out for them with these key forward losses.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50