Dec 27, 2013, 11:29 AM EDT
Per CSN Washington’s Chuck Gormley, it seems Laich wasn’t feeling so great after the Ducks game. The 30-year-old is sure having a tough start to the 2013-14 season, with just four goals and two assists in 26 games, plus the injury issues.
He’s also got a cap hit of $4.5 million through 2016-17.
“I’m kind of in a holding pattern right now,” Laich said. “On the ice it felt pretty good but we’re looking at possibly doing something today. That’s as much as I can really divulge right now.”
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 36
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 27
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25