Dec 27, 2013, 11:29 AM EST
Per CSN Washington’s Chuck Gormley, it seems Laich wasn’t feeling so great after the Ducks game. The 30-year-old is sure having a tough start to the 2013-14 season, with just four goals and two assists in 26 games, plus the injury issues.
He’s also got a cap hit of $4.5 million through 2016-17.
“I’m kind of in a holding pattern right now,” Laich said. “On the ice it felt pretty good but we’re looking at possibly doing something today. That’s as much as I can really divulge right now.”
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 12
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 76
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2