Dec 27, 2013, 11:29 AM EDT
Per CSN Washington’s Chuck Gormley, it seems Laich wasn’t feeling so great after the Ducks game. The 30-year-old is sure having a tough start to the 2013-14 season, with just four goals and two assists in 26 games, plus the injury issues.
He’s also got a cap hit of $4.5 million through 2016-17.
“I’m kind of in a holding pattern right now,” Laich said. “On the ice it felt pretty good but we’re looking at possibly doing something today. That’s as much as I can really divulge right now.”
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 22
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 52
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39