Nov 22, 2013, 7:05 PM EST
Good news is on the horizon for the Los Angeles Kings as a pair of injured players returned to practice on Friday.
“It’s nice,” Carter said. “I mean, we didn’t really do a lot, so it’s just another day of skating, basically.”
“It’s fun. As I said, it was a long week when everybody was away, so it was nice to get them back in town. It’s just another step, getting on the ice with them.”
Carter has been on injured reserve with a foot injury since November 1 and Clifford has been on IR since November 13 with an upper-body injury. Meanwhile, Nolan has stayed on the active roster while nursing an undisclosed injury suffered against New Jersey. The Kings still have defenseman Matt Greene on IR as well.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 2
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 13
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56