Nov 22, 2013, 7:05 PM EDT
Good news is on the horizon for the Los Angeles Kings as a pair of injured players returned to practice on Friday.
“It’s nice,” Carter said. “I mean, we didn’t really do a lot, so it’s just another day of skating, basically.”
“It’s fun. As I said, it was a long week when everybody was away, so it was nice to get them back in town. It’s just another step, getting on the ice with them.”
Carter has been on injured reserve with a foot injury since November 1 and Clifford has been on IR since November 13 with an upper-body injury. Meanwhile, Nolan has stayed on the active roster while nursing an undisclosed injury suffered against New Jersey. The Kings still have defenseman Matt Greene on IR as well.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 18
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13