Nov 22, 2013, 7:05 PM EDT
Good news is on the horizon for the Los Angeles Kings as a pair of injured players returned to practice on Friday.
“It’s nice,” Carter said. “I mean, we didn’t really do a lot, so it’s just another day of skating, basically.”
“It’s fun. As I said, it was a long week when everybody was away, so it was nice to get them back in town. It’s just another step, getting on the ice with them.”
Carter has been on injured reserve with a foot injury since November 1 and Clifford has been on IR since November 13 with an upper-body injury. Meanwhile, Nolan has stayed on the active roster while nursing an undisclosed injury suffered against New Jersey. The Kings still have defenseman Matt Greene on IR as well.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 14
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31