Nov 12, 2013, 1:36 PM EDT
“[I am] symptom-free from the injury,” he said today, per NHL.com. “Just [need to] push myself more and more and see if any symptoms come back from it. But so far it’s been good.”
Nash has skated for four straight days. However, he’s still got a ways to go before he’s back in the lineup.
“When you look at it, New York has invested a lot in me and I’ve invested a lot in them,” he said. “I think even if we were losing it would be stupid to rush back. It’s a long-term contract and we want to make sure I come back at 110 percent and ready to play.”
The Rangers, of course, aren’t losing anymore; in fact, they’ve won six of their last seven following a 3-7-0 start under new head coach Alain Vigneault.
New York hosts rival New Jersey tonight at MSG.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8