Nov 10, 2013, 2:04 PM EST
Thomas Vanek‘s departure from the New York Islanders game Saturday night with an upper-body injury will have repercussions on their lineup tonight.
In his six games with the Islanders since being acquired from the Buffalo Sabres, Vanek has one goal and two assists. The team is 2-4-0 since trading Matt Moulson for Vanek back on October 27. Meanwhile, Moulson has two goals and four assists in six games with the Sabres since the deal, although his last game against the Ducks didn’t exactly go very well.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 1
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 6
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 18
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11