Nov 9, 2013, 7:05 PM EST
Kane and Seguin have history together, dating back to their days in Switzerland during the lockout. Seguin, 21, has six goals in 16 games and is averaging just below a point per game for the Stars right now.
“He’s a great player,” Kane said of Seguin, according to CSN Chicago.
“He’s got every tool in the book as far as skill-wise and I thought he was the best player I ever played with over in Switzerland. Tremendous feet, great shot, can play the game very well offensively.”
Kane’s not so bad, either. Earlier in the week, the Blackhawks’ forward put on a stick-handling clinic in a game against the Winnipeg Jets.
Last year, with EHC Biel-Bienne in Switzerland, Kane and Seguin combined for 63 points.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 20
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 31
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 15
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 29
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 48
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 44
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 16
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 64
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)