Nov 9, 2013, 7:05 PM EDT
Kane and Seguin have history together, dating back to their days in Switzerland during the lockout. Seguin, 21, has six goals in 16 games and is averaging just below a point per game for the Stars right now.
“He’s a great player,” Kane said of Seguin, according to CSN Chicago.
“He’s got every tool in the book as far as skill-wise and I thought he was the best player I ever played with over in Switzerland. Tremendous feet, great shot, can play the game very well offensively.”
Kane’s not so bad, either. Earlier in the week, the Blackhawks’ forward put on a stick-handling clinic in a game against the Winnipeg Jets.
Last year, with EHC Biel-Bienne in Switzerland, Kane and Seguin combined for 63 points.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 37
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)