Nov 9, 2013, 7:05 PM EDT
Kane and Seguin have history together, dating back to their days in Switzerland during the lockout. Seguin, 21, has six goals in 16 games and is averaging just below a point per game for the Stars right now.
“He’s a great player,” Kane said of Seguin, according to CSN Chicago.
“He’s got every tool in the book as far as skill-wise and I thought he was the best player I ever played with over in Switzerland. Tremendous feet, great shot, can play the game very well offensively.”
Kane’s not so bad, either. Earlier in the week, the Blackhawks’ forward put on a stick-handling clinic in a game against the Winnipeg Jets.
Last year, with EHC Biel-Bienne in Switzerland, Kane and Seguin combined for 63 points.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 18
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 11
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 41
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)