Nov 9, 2013, 7:05 PM EDT
Kane and Seguin have history together, dating back to their days in Switzerland during the lockout. Seguin, 21, has six goals in 16 games and is averaging just below a point per game for the Stars right now.
“He’s a great player,” Kane said of Seguin, according to CSN Chicago.
“He’s got every tool in the book as far as skill-wise and I thought he was the best player I ever played with over in Switzerland. Tremendous feet, great shot, can play the game very well offensively.”
Kane’s not so bad, either. Earlier in the week, the Blackhawks’ forward put on a stick-handling clinic in a game against the Winnipeg Jets.
Last year, with EHC Biel-Bienne in Switzerland, Kane and Seguin combined for 63 points.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8