Nov 6, 2013, 10:53 PM EDT
It was a clinic.
For several seconds, Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane made a few members of the Winnipeg Jets look foolish on Wednesday night, thanks to a dazzling display of stick handling in the second period.
Kane was eventually tripped up as he began to drive to the middle of the ice, drawing a penalty to Eric Tangradi.
The Blackhawks skated to a 4-1 win over the visiting Jets. Kane scored in the first period. It turned out to be the winning goal.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2