Nov 6, 2013, 10:53 PM EDT
It was a clinic.
For several seconds, Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane made a few members of the Winnipeg Jets look foolish on Wednesday night, thanks to a dazzling display of stick handling in the second period.
Kane was eventually tripped up as he began to drive to the middle of the ice, drawing a penalty to Eric Tangradi.
The Blackhawks skated to a 4-1 win over the visiting Jets. Kane scored in the first period. It turned out to be the winning goal.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5