Nov 6, 2013, 10:53 PM EDT
It was a clinic.
For several seconds, Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane made a few members of the Winnipeg Jets look foolish on Wednesday night, thanks to a dazzling display of stick handling in the second period.
Kane was eventually tripped up as he began to drive to the middle of the ice, drawing a penalty to Eric Tangradi.
The Blackhawks skated to a 4-1 win over the visiting Jets. Kane scored in the first period. It turned out to be the winning goal.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 11
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 35
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)