Nov 6, 2013, 10:53 PM EDT
It was a clinic.
For several seconds, Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane made a few members of the Winnipeg Jets look foolish on Wednesday night, thanks to a dazzling display of stick handling in the second period.
Kane was eventually tripped up as he began to drive to the middle of the ice, drawing a penalty to Eric Tangradi.
The Blackhawks skated to a 4-1 win over the visiting Jets. Kane scored in the first period. It turned out to be the winning goal.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 21
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 19
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 125
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 39
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 80
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7