Nov 9, 2013, 7:38 PM EDT
Pittsburgh Penguins forward James Neal has taken to the ice for pre-game warm-ups, prior to tonight’s game against the St. Louis Blues, according to multiple reports.
Neal hasn’t played since Oct. 3, when he suffered an upper-body injury. In that game, against the New Jersey Devils, Neal played only three minutes and 49 seconds.
He was put on injured reserve in the middle of October.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5