Nov 9, 2013, 7:38 PM EST
Pittsburgh Penguins forward James Neal has taken to the ice for pre-game warm-ups, prior to tonight’s game against the St. Louis Blues, according to multiple reports.
Neal hasn’t played since Oct. 3, when he suffered an upper-body injury. In that game, against the New Jersey Devils, Neal played only three minutes and 49 seconds.
He was put on injured reserve in the middle of October.
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15