Oct 17, 2013, 10:31 PM EST
Reimer left the game against the Carolina Hurricanes just 32 seconds into the first period.
“There is a history there, you have to be worry about it for sure,” said Carlyle, as per Mark Masters of TSN.
However, according to numerous members of the media in Toronto, it appears Carlyle thinks his goaltender will be at practice tomorrow.
“James came out to cover the puck & I couldn’t turn. I tried jumping over him, but my knee caught his head,” said Leivo, according to Masters.
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, out vs. Toronto 0
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 0
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 9
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 26
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 32
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1