Oct 17, 2013, 10:31 PM EDT
Reimer left the game against the Carolina Hurricanes just 32 seconds into the first period.
“There is a history there, you have to be worry about it for sure,” said Carlyle, as per Mark Masters of TSN.
However, according to numerous members of the media in Toronto, it appears Carlyle thinks his goaltender will be at practice tomorrow.
“James came out to cover the puck & I couldn’t turn. I tried jumping over him, but my knee caught his head,” said Leivo, according to Masters.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 1
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 3
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 34
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)