Aug 8, 2013, 2:52 PM EDT
The above photo is courtesy Andrew Gross of The Record, who was on hand for today’s press conference at Yankee Stadium.
Officially announced in May, there will be two outdoor games played at the baseball stadium this season — the first between the Rangers and Devils, is set for Sunday, Jan. 26, at 12:30 p.m. ET.
The second goes three days later, on Jan. 29, between the Rangers and Islanders at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Ticket info for Rangers-Devils and Rangers-Isles games at Yankee Stadium still not finalized.—
Andrew Gross (@AGrossRecord) August 08, 2013
Both games will be part of a huge sports week in the New York area, as Super Bowl XLVIII will be played Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium.
For more on today’s press conference, head to NHL.com.
Below, you’ll find a comments section where you can go to complain about all the outdoor games the NHL is holding this season.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 21
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 19
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 125
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 39
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 80
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7