Aug 8, 2013, 2:52 PM EDT
The above photo is courtesy Andrew Gross of The Record, who was on hand for today’s press conference at Yankee Stadium.
Officially announced in May, there will be two outdoor games played at the baseball stadium this season — the first between the Rangers and Devils, is set for Sunday, Jan. 26, at 12:30 p.m. ET.
The second goes three days later, on Jan. 29, between the Rangers and Islanders at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Both games will be part of a huge sports week in the New York area, as Super Bowl XLVIII will be played Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium.
For more on today’s press conference, head to NHL.com.
Below, you’ll find a comments section where you can go to complain about all the outdoor games the NHL is holding this season.
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 31
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Capitals 3
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 52
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 25
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 24
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 9
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 43
- Prust blasts referee Watson after getting tossed from Game 2 29
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 29
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (77)