Jul 2, 2013, 6:02 PM EST
Vincent Lecavalier has apparently eliminated another team from contention for his services.
Who’s left now?
According to ESPN.com’s Pierre LeBrun, it’s down to Montreal and Boston.
LeBrun says if Lecavalier wants to go to Montreal and put up with the media insanity, the team will wind up getting him for less than other teams are offering.
If the Habs aren’t willing to commit to the years and money, however, the Bruins could wind up landing him. Other teams like Philadelphia, Toronto, and perhaps even Washington could be in the mix.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 0
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 0
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 5
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 0
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 9
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 6
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 15
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)