Jul 1, 2013, 8:59 PM EDT
Tampa Bay did a bit of housekeeping today and they’re keeping one of their tougher customers around.
Last season, Labrie played 19 games with the Lightning and had two goals and an assist to go with 30 penalty minutes. At 6’2″ 200-pounds, he tends to play even bigger than his size and functions as a rough customer.
Oh yeah, and if you don’t understand the post title, you’ve got some Simpsons studying to do. That’s a paddlin’.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 30
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 114
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 81
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (114)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (81)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (39)