Jun 8, 2013, 10:56 PM EDT
While Shaw isn’t exactly turning the other cheek over and over again, it seems like he’s absorbed the lesson at least to some extent. The Chicago Blackhawks pest had quite the shift in the third period of Game 3 on Saturday, sending Jake Muzzin into the ‘Hawks bench and then drawing a penalty from Matt Greene:
Ultimately, that didn’t impact the scoreboard, but he’s doing that more often than people expected.
Perhaps he’ll be the guy to make a difference in OT? We shall see.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5