May 7, 2013, 1:54 AM EDT
Oh, the poor water bottle.
Detroit Red Wings forward Pavel Datsyuk scored the goal late in the third period that sent Monday’s Game 4 against the Anaheim Ducks into overtime with a laser of a wrist shot over the right shoulder of Jonas Hiller. It appeared to break the water bottle on top of the net.
The Red Wings evened the series at two-games apiece thanks to a 3-2 overtime win.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 0
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 1
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 4
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5