May 7, 2013, 1:54 AM EST
Oh, the poor water bottle.
Detroit Red Wings forward Pavel Datsyuk scored the goal late in the third period that sent Monday’s Game 4 against the Anaheim Ducks into overtime with a laser of a wrist shot over the right shoulder of Jonas Hiller. It appeared to break the water bottle on top of the net.
The Red Wings evened the series at two-games apiece thanks to a 3-2 overtime win.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 0
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21