Apr 14, 2013, 1:36 PM EST
Shawn Mitchell of The Columbus Dispatch reports he flew with the team to Denver. That’s the good news. The bad news is he’s out indefinitely for the team. Anisimov’s head is what’s hurting and losing him again for a stretch of time is not what the playoff-chasing Blue Jackets need at the moment.
Currently, Anisimov is tied for the team lead in goals with 11 and is third on the team in points with 18. Vinny Prospal leads the team with 26. A team that already doesn’t produce a lot of offense can’t afford to lose one of the few guys who does for very long.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35