Apr 14, 2013, 1:36 PM EST
Shawn Mitchell of The Columbus Dispatch reports he flew with the team to Denver. That’s the good news. The bad news is he’s out indefinitely for the team. Anisimov’s head is what’s hurting and losing him again for a stretch of time is not what the playoff-chasing Blue Jackets need at the moment.
Currently, Anisimov is tied for the team lead in goals with 11 and is third on the team in points with 18. Vinny Prospal leads the team with 26. A team that already doesn’t produce a lot of offense can’t afford to lose one of the few guys who does for very long.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54