Apr 13, 2013, 9:00 PM EST
Coyle received a match penalty and fighting major for the hit. Meanwhile, Dubinsky received a game misconduct and two-minute minor for instigating along with his matching fighting major.
Anisimov has yet to return to the game. As always, his condition will likely play a role in whether or not Coyle, 21, receives a fine or suspension.
While some debate whether or not that supplemental discipline will come, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune’s Michael Russo reports that Wild GM Chuck Fletcher questions the ejection altogether.
#mnwild GM Chuck Fletcher is meeting with Supervisor Mick McGeough about the Coyle penalty. Fletcher’s not happy with the call
— Michael Russo (@Russostrib) April 14, 2013
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 0
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 6
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 11
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 29
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5