Apr 13, 2013, 9:00 PM EDT
Coyle received a match penalty and fighting major for the hit. Meanwhile, Dubinsky received a game misconduct and two-minute minor for instigating along with his matching fighting major.
Anisimov has yet to return to the game. As always, his condition will likely play a role in whether or not Coyle, 21, receives a fine or suspension.
While some debate whether or not that supplemental discipline will come, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune’s Michael Russo reports that Wild GM Chuck Fletcher questions the ejection altogether.
#mnwild GM Chuck Fletcher is meeting with Supervisor Mick McGeough about the Coyle penalty. Fletcher’s not happy with the call
— Michael Russo (@Russostrib) April 14, 2013
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32