Apr 5, 2013, 9:54 AM EDT
Is it too late for Craig Anderson to work his way back into the discussion for the Vezina Trophy?
For the first two months of the season, Anderson was unreal, posting a 1.49 GAA and .952 save percentage in 15 starts. He’s been out for roughly a month and a half with a sprained ankle, but might get the start tonight against Buffalo.
“If they need me to play, there really (are) no limitations right now for why I couldn’t,” the 31-year-old goaltender told the Ottawa Sun.
Meanwhile, Anderson isn’t the only goaltender that might make his return this week.
Smith has missed about two weeks since he was run over by Vancouver defenseman Alex Edler, as you can see in the video below:
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5