Apr 5, 2013, 9:54 AM EDT
Is it too late for Craig Anderson to work his way back into the discussion for the Vezina Trophy?
For the first two months of the season, Anderson was unreal, posting a 1.49 GAA and .952 save percentage in 15 starts. He’s been out for roughly a month and a half with a sprained ankle, but might get the start tonight against Buffalo.
“If they need me to play, there really (are) no limitations right now for why I couldn’t,” the 31-year-old goaltender told the Ottawa Sun.
Meanwhile, Anderson isn’t the only goaltender that might make his return this week.
Smith has missed about two weeks since he was run over by Vancouver defenseman Alex Edler, as you can see in the video below:
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 13
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 39
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6