Apr 5, 2013, 9:54 AM EDT
Is it too late for Craig Anderson to work his way back into the discussion for the Vezina Trophy?
For the first two months of the season, Anderson was unreal, posting a 1.49 GAA and .952 save percentage in 15 starts. He’s been out for roughly a month and a half with a sprained ankle, but might get the start tonight against Buffalo.
“If they need me to play, there really (are) no limitations right now for why I couldn’t,” the 31-year-old goaltender told the Ottawa Sun.
Meanwhile, Anderson isn’t the only goaltender that might make his return this week.
Smith has missed about two weeks since he was run over by Vancouver defenseman Alex Edler, as you can see in the video below:
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 2
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 11
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 29
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 40
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 26
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 39
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)