Apr 5, 2013, 9:54 AM EST
Is it too late for Craig Anderson to work his way back into the discussion for the Vezina Trophy?
For the first two months of the season, Anderson was unreal, posting a 1.49 GAA and .952 save percentage in 15 starts. He’s been out for roughly a month and a half with a sprained ankle, but might get the start tonight against Buffalo.
“If they need me to play, there really (are) no limitations right now for why I couldn’t,” the 31-year-old goaltender told the Ottawa Sun.
Meanwhile, Anderson isn’t the only goaltender that might make his return this week.
Smith has missed about two weeks since he was run over by Vancouver defenseman Alex Edler, as you can see in the video below:
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 19
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)