Mar 27, 2013, 2:52 PM EDT
Clowe is known as a physical forward who is capable of holding his own offensively. However, this season he has no goals and just nine assists in 25 games.
That’s hurt his trade value, but there still might be bidders for him as he plays through the final campaign of his four-year, $14.5 million deal. In particular, Boston and Edmonton are seen as potential destinations for the 30-year-old.
If he gets hot between now and the April 3 trade deadline, the list of potential suitors for Clowe will grow.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 30
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 14
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 10
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54