Mar 27, 2013, 2:52 PM EDT
Clowe is known as a physical forward who is capable of holding his own offensively. However, this season he has no goals and just nine assists in 25 games.
That’s hurt his trade value, but there still might be bidders for him as he plays through the final campaign of his four-year, $14.5 million deal. In particular, Boston and Edmonton are seen as potential destinations for the 30-year-old.
If he gets hot between now and the April 3 trade deadline, the list of potential suitors for Clowe will grow.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20