Mar 5, 2013, 11:31 PM EDT
Almost any time a hockey player takes a nasty shot to the eye area, the inevitable debate boils up: should the NHL make visors mandatory?
That happened once again on Tuesday after New York Rangers defenseman Marc Staal took a puck to the face in a scary moment against the Philadelphia Flyers. While his precise condition is unknown, Keith Jones and Mike Milbury took the opportunity to debate the issue after the game.
Check out their reactions in the video below.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 13
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 28
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 9
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 17
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 57
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 106
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (106)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)