Feb 27, 2013, 2:27 PM EST
Bolland suffered an upper-body injury Feb. 22 against San Jose.
According to Chicago coach Joel Quenneville, Bolland is “progressing,” though it remains unclear what exactly is wrong. The 26-year-old did miss the last 14 games of the 2010-11 regular season, as well as three playoff games, with a concussion. That’s relevant, given the phrase “upper-body injury” has become synonymous with head injuries.
“Hopefully he gets on the ice the next couple of days,” said Quenneville, per CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myer. “He’s improving every day.”
In other ‘Hawks news, Corey Crawford will start in net against the Blues.
Chicago (16-0-3) has yet to lose a game in regulation.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54