Feb 23, 2013, 12:16 AM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks Dave Bolland left Friday’s game against the San Jose Sharks after suffering an upper body injury, according to Scott Powers of ESPNChicago.com.
Based on head coach Joel Quenneville, Bolland is day-to-day, Powers wrote.
Bolland, 26, has five goals and seven points in 16 games this season.
That news kind of puts a damper on the Blackhawks’ record-setting 2-1 win over the Sharks Friday.
The Blackhawks, with the victory, have gone 17 games without a regulation loss to start the 2013 season, which is a new National Hockey League record.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 17
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)