Feb 23, 2013, 12:16 AM EST
Chicago Blackhawks Dave Bolland left Friday’s game against the San Jose Sharks after suffering an upper body injury, according to Scott Powers of ESPNChicago.com.
Based on head coach Joel Quenneville, Bolland is day-to-day, Powers wrote.
Bolland, 26, has five goals and seven points in 16 games this season.
That news kind of puts a damper on the Blackhawks’ record-setting 2-1 win over the Sharks Friday.
The Blackhawks, with the victory, have gone 17 games without a regulation loss to start the 2013 season, which is a new National Hockey League record.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 11
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 25
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11