Feb 19, 2013, 1:14 AM EST
Springfield Falcons forward Wade MacLeod, who suffered a seizure after getting hit into the glass during an American Hockey League game Sunday, has been released from hospital, Canadian Press reported Monday.
A Falcons spokesperson told Canadian Press that MacLeod had been released from hospital but could not provide information on a recovery time. MacLeod had four goals and 11 points in 20 games for Springfield this season.
On Twitter, there has been an outpouring of support for the Coquitlam Minor Hockey product.
On the social networking site, MacLeod thanked fans, teammates and family for their support.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 0
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 0
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 5
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 0
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 9
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 6
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 15
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)