Feb 19, 2013, 1:14 AM EDT
Springfield Falcons forward Wade MacLeod, who suffered a seizure after getting hit into the glass during an American Hockey League game Sunday, has been released from hospital, Canadian Press reported Monday.
A Falcons spokesperson told Canadian Press that MacLeod had been released from hospital but could not provide information on a recovery time. MacLeod had four goals and 11 points in 20 games for Springfield this season.
On Twitter, there has been an outpouring of support for the Coquitlam Minor Hockey product.
On the social networking site, MacLeod thanked fans, teammates and family for their support.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (97)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (77)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (40)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)