Feb 19, 2013, 1:14 AM EDT
Springfield Falcons forward Wade MacLeod, who suffered a seizure after getting hit into the glass during an American Hockey League game Sunday, has been released from hospital, Canadian Press reported Monday.
A Falcons spokesperson told Canadian Press that MacLeod had been released from hospital but could not provide information on a recovery time. MacLeod had four goals and 11 points in 20 games for Springfield this season.
On Twitter, there has been an outpouring of support for the Coquitlam Minor Hockey product.
On the social networking site, MacLeod thanked fans, teammates and family for their support.
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 4
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 35
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 8
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 53
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)